I am Sarah Miles. A wife and a mother of three. Like Shirley Valentine, I often found myself talking to the wall because being part of a family of 5, it was my main source of conversation. A friend suggested blogging instead and what a marvellous suggestion that was! I now write not one but three blogs. But I do still talk to the wall.
- Hello Wall… was shortlisted in the ‘Outstanding’ category of the Britmums Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2013
- My greatest passion is writing poetry. All of my creative writing is over at Supper & Syntax which was a finalist in the Britmums Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2013 (writer category).
- I write another blog about food – recipes, reviews and kitchen chatter – What Would Nigella Do? It was a finalist in the Britmums Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2012 (food category) and shortlisted in the 2013 awards.
- I am a teacher, but like many bloggers I would love to write for a living. At the moment I write book reviews for a national educational magazine, I’ve written articles for local parenting magazines and I was chosen to read out my post ‘The Downstairs Loo‘ at Britmums Live 2012 Bloggers’ Keynote. I was also selected to guest blog for Caitlin Moran’s website for the launch of her books ‘How to be a Woman‘ and ‘Moranthology‘.
- Life can be challenging, but between good friends, blogging and a large glass of wine I scrabble together a bit of sanity and soldier on….
To contact me, please click HERE.